Propertylink offers a hands-on, bespoke property portfolio management service that is designed to support the needs of buy-to-let landlords and ensure their rental properties are being looked after, actively managed and any problems are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
We understand the value of a well-managed property. It can lead to longer tenancies and in turn help maximise your return on investment. We take the stress away, managing the whole process from start to finish, so you don’t have to.
Landlords are facing unprecedented challenges with new rules and regulations consistently being imposed. Our experienced management team is on hand to ensure your property is being reliably and consistently looked after. Fundamental standards are in place to ensure your critical risks are managed, from strong financial reporting through to a regimented inspection process and tight health and safety management. Regular portfolio reviews and strong internal tracking systems allow us to periodically arrange a ‘health check’ for your investment.
We are proud to embrace the latest technology to enhance our service to both our landlords and tenants. PropertyFile is designed and built so that you can securely log into the system 24/7 and access your vital information whenever and wherever you may need it. Keep track of income and expenditure on your property in one simple place.
Our Property management service is extensive and includes:
- Accompanied viewings
- Pre-tenancy documentation, including right to rent check & full references
- Check-in appointment, smoke and carbon monoxide alarm checks
- Utility and services management, including gas, electric, water and council tax (tenancy commencement and end)
- Collecting security deposit and registering with DPS
- Rent collection, statements and arrears management
- Rent review and negotiations
- Providing advice on legislation and ensuring legal compliance
- Landlord on-line portal
- Optional Rent and Legal Protection Insurance (additional terms and conditions apply)
- Dedicated Property Manager
- Day-to-day management and maintenance of your property
- 24-hour repair support, management of routine repairs and maintenance
- Arranging for repairs and maintenance to be carried out by our independent, vetted and competitively-priced contractors
- Payment of property related invoices on your behalf including ground rent and service charge payment
- Property refurbishment advice
- Property refurbishment service (additional charges)
- Manage annual and periodic safety and property inspections
- Liaison and processing of deposit dispute resolutions and deposit returns
We strive to make sure each and every one of our clients is given peace of mind that their investment is getting the care and attention it deserves.
Contact us today to take the hassle out of Property Management.